works on Linux via WINE.
siqs-ftdi (a Linux program) connects to the SDR-IQ over USB, and provides the packets on a local network socket (thereby accessible to WINE).
- Download SpectraVue
- Configure WINE
apt install wine winetricks vcrun2010
- add to
alias SpectraVue='wine ~/.wine/drive_c/SpectraVue/SpectraVue'
siqs-ftdi with SDR-IQ
- Be sure
siqs-ftdiis running and SDR-IQ is plugged into your PC via USB.
- In SpectraVue, click InputDevice → SDR-IQ.
- Click SDR-IQ Setup → Interface Selection → Network
- click SDR-IQ Setup → Network SDR-IQ Setup → IP Address
Findand select your SDR-IQ
SDR-IQ & SpectraVue on Linux
This is one of the best ways to use the RFSpace SDR-IQ on Linux.
- Open a Terminal and type
- Open a second Terminal window and type:
err:module:import_dll Library mfc100.dll (which is needed by L”C:\SpectraVue\IOModule.dll”) not found err:module:import_dll Library IOModule.dll (which is needed by L”C:\SpectraVue\SpectraVue.exe”) not found err:module:import_dll Library mfc100.dll (which is needed by L”C:\SpectraVue\SpectraVue.exe”) not found
is fixed by
- CuteSDR with RFSpace SDR-IQ on Linux