- Assumes Raspbian/Debian is installed on the headless Raspberry Pi.
- At least a 16 GB filesystem in the Raspberry Pi.
- Better to use Raspberry Pi 3+, as GNU Radio can tax the CPU and IO of modest ARM processors. GNU Radio requires at least an ARMv7 processor.
- install GNU Radio 3.7.11 (Ubuntu 18.04) or 3.7.10 (Debian stretch 9). This takes > 10 minutes even with a fast SD card.
apt install gnuradio gnuradio-dev xvfb git
- headless X-server for software that assumes a display is connected.
- for Red Pitaya with Raspberry Pi GNU Radio, also install
apt install gr-hpsdr
- configure the Red Pitaya for six HPSDR receivers
- If needed, rename Ethernet interface to
- wpa_supplicant reference