Fix the error
SIGSEGV error libgobject-2.0.so.0
when running idlde from Terminal with KDE desktop on Ubuntu 14.04:
Following the procedure from KDE desktop,
- click the lower left “start” button on the desktop toolbar
- go to “system settings” (you can start typing it in the start menu and it’ll come up)
- make the following changes to get rid of the Oxygen theme.
- Style - Applications - Widget Style - Cleanlooks
- Icons - Theme - Humanity
- GTK - GTK Themes - GTK2 Theme - Ambiance (also GTK3 Theme- Ambiance)
- GTK - Icon Themes - Icon Theme - Humanity (also Fallback Theme - Humanity)
idlde ran without crashing.