Install Google Earth Pro 7.3 on Linux
Google Earth Pro 7.3 is available at no charge by:
- Download Google Earth 7.3 64-bit .deb
You will see a Google Earth icon in your desktop menu, or open a new terminal and type
This also installs a software source in
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-earth.list for future updates automatically.
- Be sure you’re running Google Earth from
/opt/google/earth/pro/googleearthand get version 7.3.x under Help > About Google Earth
What’s new in Google Earth 7.3
As noted in Google Earth 7.3 release notes, the key improvements include
- all Google Earth installs are now “Pro” for free
- high-resolution (Hi DPI) support
- fixed broken networking system (blank links) etc.