Professor Michael Hirsch, Ph.D. EE / SciVision, Inc.: expert in distributed remote sensing and science software engineering.
Consultant for companies and organizations of all sizes in complete full-stack system design including:
Remote sensing: radar / optical
- Precision / passive indoor radar/ optical remote sensing
- Broadband wireless systems including: broadcast, public safety, two-way voice/data radio, UAS, satellite
Performance & schedule oriented Software Engineering
We focus on scientific computing for:
- endpoint / edge computing: reduce data at the sensor
- scalable HPC algorithms
We have contributed code merged into numerous open source projects including:
- CMake: multiple contributions to CMake 3.14
- Meson: numerous contributions to Meson 0.50 for HDF5, Octave, Fortran, etc.
- GNU Octave